10.00" x 6.50"
15.50" x 12.00"
Matabishi, Senkwekwe Centre Framed Print
by Kennedy Ngoa
Matabishi, Senkwekwe Centre by Kennedy Ngoa - 10" x 6.5"
Luster Photo Paper
CRQ13 - Black Wood (CRQ13)
1/8" Clear Acrylic - Foam Core Mounting
Matabishi, Senkwekwe Centre framed print by Kennedy Ngoa. Bring your print to life with hundreds of different frame and mat combinations. Our framed prints are assembled, packaged, and shipped by our expert framing staff and delivered "ready to hang" with pre-attached hanging wire, mounting hooks, and nails.
This black and white photograph of Matabishi has been taken by Kennedy Ngoa, one of Virunga's local photographers. To support local artists, Kennedy... more
3 - 4 business days
Framed Print Tags
This black and white photograph of Matabishi has been taken by Kennedy Ngoa, one of Virunga's local photographers. To support local artists, Kennedy will receive 10% of each sale. The remaining 90% will go towards the Park and its efforts of conservation.
About Kennedy Ngoa
Support Africa's largest and oldest national park, one of the most biodiverse areas on the planet and home to the endangered mountain gorilla. International recognized for their dedication to conservation and passionate team of 700+ rangers who protect the wildlife, habitats, and local communities that depend on it.